Blogmusings on stationery
just popping in…
…to let you know a few things.
1) if you loved my big, huge, pink heart that i CANNOT WAIT to hang on my door again…they are for sale again this year through stewart & james! info here – atlanta delivery on 1/26.
damn those planters were looking rough.
2) new favorite little girl notepad text: from the hula hoop of…
3) run, don’t walk, to get the lobster cobb salad from the optimist. i chased this salad for months (been several times for dinner but oh no – they only serve it at lunch) and it was well worth the wait.
4) reading to preschoolers is good for your soul. this morning, i read “if you give a mouse a cookie” to 12 or so three-year-olds in rush’s class. there is one page where the mouse gets a milk mustache, and needs a napkin. i asked the children if they ever got a milk mustache, and one little girl stood up and said “no we don’t have milk mustaches! because my brother can’t have dairy.”
5) the people who wrote my condo docs are insane. see 2nd paragraph.
6) we no longer have a red kitchen!!!!!! it is MOST enjoyable. it feels so fresh in there, and i have never been so motivated to keep it clean, because it looks so good (file under: “unexpected results from painting”).
more to come on all fronts. especially that pot bellied pig thing.