alright, let’s dive into holiday cards again today…and get down to the nitty gritty and talk dollars.
first things first…the BARGAIN. i just love a good bargain and something tells me you do too. (i mean doesn’t everybody? yes?) so, if you place your holiday card order by the end of october, that’s october 31st people, you get a *free* 25 cards included in your order. and it’s 25 free cards of whatever you order – lined envelopes, with a picture, etc. – no gimmicks. i would never! so keep that in mind – it pays to be an early bird.
a few notes about holiday cards:
- format: all of the prices you see here are for flat printed, flat cards. by “flat cards” i mean that there is no inside…picture and message all on one side.
- additional printing methods: if you would like a price quote for either thermography (raised print) or letterpressed holiday cards, let me know how many you need and what extras you would like (photo, liner, etc.) and i’m happy to work up a price for you! email me and we can get started. also, the deadline for placing letterpress / thermography holiday card orders is november 10th…those printing methods need a little more lead time.
- pictures: i offer photo printing and adhering for my clients…not because i don’t like the photo-printed-on-the-card thing, but because i believe calliespondence cards are a little more boutique-y and special, if you will. and i think if you are going to invest in a more special card, it should look as high quality as possible…and in my opinion, a “real” picture looks nicer than a printed-on-the-card picture. i’m old school, what can i say.
- turnaround time: if you place your order by the end of october, you will receive your holiday cards in november. if you place your holiday card order in november, you will receive your holiday cards by the end of the first week in december. if you place your order in december, i will do everything i can to turn it around as quickly as i can!
- how do i place an order? email me to place an order, or with any questions you may have!
also, to translate the price cards below…
- example of cardstock backer here.
- example of wrap-around ribbon detail here.
- example of wrap-around address label here.
if you need more than 200 cards, let us know and we’re happy to draw up a quote for you.
and with that, i may just put on some bing crosby holiday tune-age while i design some cards for a few early birds later today…